Editorial CalendarSpecial Sections
Tech SpecsStar Tribune ROP Deadlines Star Tribune Print Mechanicals Star Tribune Digital Ad Specs Star Tribune Digital Terms and Conditions Star Tribune Standard Advertising Terms and Conditions Star Tribune Policies
Tear SheetsHow to Request Tear Sheets
Now traditional ad tearsheets can be delivered electronically so there's no hassle, mess or delay. Star Tribune e-tearsheets are perfect for providing proof of ad placement and archiving your tearsheets electronically. Through Star Tribune e-tearsheets, you will now have direct and immediate access to tearsheets electronically, giving you:
- Easy Access: Star Tribune e-tearsheets will be available at 12pm on the date your ads are published and accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week after that, eliminating postal delays.
*This excludes Saturday and Sunday which will be in the system the following Monday after 12 p.m.
- Easy to Navigate: The e-tearsheets data is searchable by account name, ad number and headline/caption, so you can quickly find what you need when you need it.
- Page Position: The system allows you to view your ad within the page it appears. You can also view adjacent pages for competitive position.
- Premium Quality: Reproduction is of the highest quality as the online file is identical to the one used to run your ad in the newspaper.
- E-mail Notification: Once you create an e-tearsheet account you have the option for e-mail notification of your ad. When your ads are published, an e-mail containing a direct link to your e-tearsheet will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Browse Publications: By accessing your e-tearsheets account you will also have the ability to browse the entire Star Tribune publication, in addition to other publications nationwide that use e-tearsheets.
To sign up for e-tearsheets go to etearsheets.com.
For help in retrieving an Organization Code from the Star Tribune to access the e-tearsheet site please e-mail email@example.com.
For any additional help please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-446-6646.